
March 17th 'Dancing with the Stars' begins another competition with,
Marlee Matlin - actress (and she is deaf)
Shannon Elizabeth - actress
Monica Seles - tennis champ
Pricilla Presley - we all know who she is
Kristi Yamaguchi - figure skater
Marissa Winoker - actress
Christian De La Fuente - chilean tv heartthrob
Steve Guttenburg - actor
Penn Jillette - magician
Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphin player
Mario - R & B Singer
Adam Corolla - radio personality
Not real familiar with a lot of the ones for this competition, of course once it starts one chooses their fav's because in the past I didn't know who a lot of them were.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Dancing with Stars Line-up Announced for Season 6
Posted by The Walker's at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I think it should be fun to watch! :) I've been a fan of Kristi Yamaguchi since I was a lot younger and am excited to see her dance. Also Pricilla Presley should be fun. :)
Post a Comment