two things: 1. Anna Kate was the only child that danced the routine and her sense of rhythm is on point. She did so good! You may have a future professional dancer on your hands 2. was that girl on the far left the same one crying in the group photo? I bet her mother was horrified.
5 comments:
I am SO glad you video taped this so we could enjoy it!
Anna Kate stole the show! :) She has movement in her hips like Allison. hahaha Go Anna Kate!!
two things: 1. Anna Kate was the only child that danced the routine and her sense of rhythm is on point. She did so good! You may have a future professional dancer on your hands 2. was that girl on the far left the same one crying in the group photo? I bet her mother was horrified.
oh, and she's right: Anna Kate totally stole the show.
yeah have to agree...ak is the only one with rhythm! what an awesome dancer. gmama would be going crazy watching her dance!
I loved it! Anna Kate is not shy on stage! She did great!
Post a Comment