You are thinking, Sydlets, what or who is that? I encourage you to go to www.sydlets.com
This is a brave 12 year old little girls website of which she and her Mom are making Swarvorski crystal necklaces, braclets, and earrings to raise money for her medical expenses and to donate money for other children stricken with neuroblastoma (a rare childhood cancer). Sydney has been battling this monster for some time now as many other brave children and their families are also up against for the battle of their lives. Please continue to pray for these brave kids and their families, I have been so touched by Caringbridge Journals introduced to me by the Hights as they fight their battle with precious little Maddie. I know Kel and I plan to purchase something from Sydlets.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Sydlets
Posted by The Walker's at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I was wondering if you could tell me the web site for Maddie Hight? Hugs and prayers. Carolyn Wing grandma to Laura Stage IV neuroblastoma carepages.com page name LauraVDB
Thank you for visiting my blog justthegandma!!!! Carolyn Wing grandma to Laura carepages.com page name LauraVDB
http://justthegrandma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment