I Believe,
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I Believe,
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe,
That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
I Beieve,
That it is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe,
You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe,
That either you control your attitude ot it controls you.
I Believe,
Money is a lousy way to keep score.
I Believe,
That sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Beleve,
That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to forgive yourself.
I Believe,
That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe,
That the people you care most about in life are taken away from you much too soon.
I Believe,
That life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.
I Believe,
There comes a time in your life when you just have to let things be.
This was sent as an email and I thought well worth posting.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I Believe,
Posted by The Walker's at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I LOVE this:)
Post a Comment