Go to the bottom of my page and hit pause on my music playlist so you can hear this one! It's Anna Montana, singing Silent Night into her (flashlight), I mean microphone.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Silent Night,
Posted by The Walker's at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Tender and "My-Auld." I love it! Anna Kate, that was beautiful. hehe
All Uncle Tony could say was, "wow". hehe Never heard such a unique rendering of that Christmas carol. Beautiful!
GAB
ok, I have watched the video again. Sherry, don't tell AK but you do realize that this is a winner for Funniest Home Video's, don't you???!!! Oh, wow . . . not much else you can say about it but PRICELESS! When I first played this, Ross came out of his room and asked "what the racket was"! hehe YOU GO AK!
Beth
PS- Love the mouth formations!
Post a Comment