Okay folks, I'm not trying to pass judgement here (well maybe a little), nor trying to make this an x-rated site, but I was amazed when I saw these stories on AOL news of two women in competition for The Guinness Book of Worlds Records for breast implants, for whatever reason is beyond me, I mean they make Dolly Parton look flat chested! Can you say EEWWW!
So far this woman holds the record with her 36 mmm implants
Is the new winner 38KKK?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Say WHAT???
Posted by The Walker's at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I noticed no one commented so....i just can't help myself....who in the world wants a BUTT up under their chin! what in the world. It looks just like a big ole butt to me. sorry....like i said i just can't help it. I see what I see. If that was on their other end they would be going for liposuction. LOLOLOLOLOL.....don't feel like you need to post my comment. just wanted to share that with you. Wondered if you thought the same thing.
Hey Lana, hahaha...,you crack me up! I didn't post your comment, it automatically posts, I don't have it disabled, but honeychild I totally agree with you! Isn't that AWFUL! How could you function? I cannot beleive a doctor would actually perform a procedure such as ridiculous. They honestly make Dolly Parton look small busted. I was afraid when no one commented everyone thought I was weird for posting it, but I was honestly amazed. LOL, you and I share the same thought on the subject.
Post a Comment