
If love had a color I'd paint a rainbow for you today,
one for all I'm feeling as my thoughts go up your way.
If sadness had a color I'd paint the clouds dark blue,
for all the tears which have been shed from missing precious you.
If missing you had a color, I'd paint the night skies black,
if only for a little while we could have our Stacie back.
If memories had a color, I'd paint the sunset orange and pink,
it's a promise for tomorrow from God I'd like to think.
If your smile had a color, I'd paint it morning light,
I know you are in heaven and your light is shining bright.
If angels had a color I think it would be called glow,
for you are walking with angels now, this much we know.
If promises had a color, that's when faith in God will show,
a promise is what God made when He painted the first rainbow.
If love had a color, I'd paint a rainbow for you today,
one for all I'm feeling as my thoughts go up your way.
In Memory of my cousin Stacie, whom I love and miss something fierce.
By Sherry
Monday, May 25, 2009
Colors of You
Posted by The Walker's at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment