Have you ever wondered why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky? I wondered about that today when I noticed it on the calender, I've always heard it but didn't know why.., so I looked it up on Wilkipedia, I won't go into it all but if you are interested look it up, you'll be surprised at what you find. It is enabling for some people, it even has been given a name, 'Paraskevidekatriaphobia'. Movies (Freaky Friday, Friday the 13th, etc...) all build the hype of the unlucky day. Funny that the number has so much merit attached to it that people won't fly on the 13th, hotels don't have a room 13 or a 13th floor. After reading some of the sites and their info I was truly taken back. We have a weird society who believe in things with no merit, yet not the things which do.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Superstition..,
Posted by The Walker's at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment