Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wrinkles

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.

~Mark Twain


There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt!

~Unknown


Reminds me of a joke:

Two mischevious little old ladies at a nursing home decided they wanted to give the little old men there a charge, you know, brighten their day. One said, "I think I will streak past them and give them a thrill!" Off comes the clothes and down the hall she goes. One little old man looks at the other and exclaims,"DID YOU SEE THAT, what was she wearing?!" The other one looking puzzled replies, "I dunno but it sure needed ironing!"
As Mark Twain said it so well, 'Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.'

0 comments: