I labeled this 'Scooter Poot'n' because that is what my Grandmother (Nanny Lively) used to call it when I'd say I was going skating. This was Anna Kate's first skating party, her Daddy (Bubba) is helping her gain her confidence. They said by mid party she was skating pretty much on her own with arms extended out to her side as though flying (guess that helped her keep her balance). Our little girl is growing up so fast, seemed like last week that she was balancing herself to walk...,now skating!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Scooter Poot'n...,
Posted by The Walker's at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
looks like fun to me! :)
i love the pictures of kelley and ak on the other post too!
does the puppy have a name yet?
Hi Jamie,
The Puppy does have a name, her name is Isabelle and we call her 'Izzy', lol, the name wasn't even on our list, Kelley mentioned it to me and it just seemed to fit her. Anna Kate LOVES Izzy. We all do. Hope things are better in South Georgia from all the sadness which occurred. Love You All!
Post a Comment