Welcome to my blog, feel free to browse the happenings, photos, thoughts, and a little of this and a little of that. (View of Chattanooga, TN.)
perfect! anna kate, you have a wonderful singing voice!
Hey, I think I have seen this little girls "show" before. Was she at the Walker Estate Sale, performing for anyone who would watch? Hey AK, you are too cute!Great Aunt Beth
precious!!!!!!! and you sang good too Gran!! Patti
oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing EVER!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
perfect! anna kate, you have a wonderful singing voice!
Hey, I think I have seen this little girls "show" before. Was she at the Walker Estate Sale, performing for anyone who would watch? Hey AK, you are too cute!
Great Aunt Beth
precious!!!!!!! and you sang good too Gran!! Patti
oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing EVER!
Post a Comment