I was really impressed with night two of the Republican Convention while watching, if you haven't been able to watch it you should google it, very interesting. Fred Thompson really folded out McCain's integrity in his speech, as did Liberman (who is democrat). I think the dedication this man has given to our country is worthy to become our leader, and I say this prayerfully. Be sure to vote folks! 
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
It's McCain and Palin for me!
Posted by The Walker's at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
i'm right there with ya! i am having major issues with the family questions they are asking palin and not asking obama. double standard all the way...and since when do 17 year olds not have minds of their own?!
Hey ML, I read today that Palin's daughter 'Bristol' and financee 'Levi' will attend the convention tonight along with the entire family, guess that will make more news than what Palin's speech will! I agree with you totally on what you said. Hopefully people will see past all the mud slinging and vote for the ones best for the job.
P.S. Lot of people were worried about McCain being 72, did you see his Mom who was 96 and the great shape she was in?
Post a Comment