For visual a few pics to get the idea below.....
Shorter Bob (tad bit longer though)
Medium Bob
Longer Bob
This would be a future style but would have layering put in now (and diff bangs)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Hair today gone tomorrow, or hair to stay?
Posted by The Walker's at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I guess answer 5 can be shave my head since there's nothing there.
OK SHERRELL, I NOTICED THAT YOUR HAIR IS FINALLY ONE LENGTH (WITH BANGS). I REMEMBER MANY YEARS AGO YOU WISHING YOU HAD THE PATIENT TO LET IT GROW. DO NOT GO SHORT! I LOVE IT JUST AS IT IS RIGHT NOW.
BETH
OK, SO I CAN'T SPELL. DUH! HOW ABOUT -- I REMEMBER YOU WISHING YOU HAD THE PATIENCE ---. THERE, IT FIXED IT! HA
beth
Thanks Bethy,
I don't want to go short, (prob never will again), but I was wondering if I should do another style for a change, did you see the pics I posted for visuals? I like the convience of being able to just throw it up or back too, so you are right, prob just need to have a trim, huh? Side bangs or across? Kelley likes the pic of Debra Norville.
I like her style. Actually, I like them all. Whatever you choose, I am sure it will look fabulous! After all, YOU ARE "SHERRELL"! HEHEHE
beth
Well Beth, as you can see, I went back to a slightly layered med bob, versital bangs, can go to side or across, so..,no drastic change. (my little thumbnail pic here is my haircut)
Post a Comment