AK!!! I AM SO BAD AT REMEMBERING SOME OF THIS STUFF! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY AND SMELL LIKE THE ZOO!!! HAHA TEASING!!! AK, I LOVE YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, A PRESENT TO OPEN OR CASH???? JUST LET ME KNOW AND IT WILL BE ON ITS WAY. LOVE YOU! GREAT AUNT BETH
Dear GAB, I am taking dictation from Anna Kate as a reply to your comment, ha, anyway, she said she would like to have a 'Build a Bear' gift certificate or the cash because she has her eye on a cat that she is wanting to make and clothe. She also said, thank you and she loves you!
Now this is from me, if you want to come by her little party Sat., it's here at the house, 1:00 I think. Let us know, and if you don't, trust me I totally understand, ha!
AK, I will go shopping today! I hope your had a fantastic Birthday on Thursday. I love the pictures of you bunge jumping at the mall. You are so brave! Maybe Papaw will do it next time! haha Love you and see you sometime this weekend! GAB
3 comments:
AK!!! I AM SO BAD AT REMEMBERING SOME OF THIS STUFF! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY AND SMELL LIKE THE ZOO!!! HAHA TEASING!!! AK, I LOVE YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, A PRESENT TO OPEN OR CASH???? JUST LET ME KNOW AND IT WILL BE ON ITS WAY. LOVE YOU!
GREAT AUNT BETH
Dear GAB,
I am taking dictation from Anna Kate as a reply to your comment, ha, anyway, she said she would like to have a 'Build a Bear' gift certificate or the cash because she has her eye on a cat that she is wanting to make and clothe. She also said, thank you and she loves you!
Now this is from me, if you want to come by her little party Sat., it's here at the house, 1:00 I think. Let us know, and if you don't, trust me I totally understand, ha!
AK, I will go shopping today! I hope your had a fantastic Birthday on Thursday. I love the pictures of you bunge jumping at the mall. You are so brave! Maybe Papaw will do it next time! haha Love you and see you sometime this weekend!
GAB
Post a Comment