Monday, August 27, 2007

Any suggestions for names?

Babies Daddy + Babies Mama = The pup ( A Puggle,our future baby)


Johnny and I will be getting this baby in two or three weeks, we want to raise one with Anna Kate, and as many of you have said, The Walker household just wouldn't be complete without a pet. I'm thinking of names, I'd love any suggestions you might have! Leave it under comments or email me! Of course we will be sharing custody with The Carter's says Anna Kate!





5 comments:

The Englands said...

Shanaynay

Anonymous said...

ML, You too funny!

The Walker's said...

So far here are suggestions for names:
Melody - Kensley
Anna Kate - CoCo or Allie (don't worry Mary Lynn we can get past it, hee hee!)
Dad - CiCi
Laurie - A chinese name
Patti - CoCo or Patti, go figure.
Kelley - Sophie or Bailey
Pam - Chloe or Chloe Bell
Adrienne - Wrinkles or Chloe Bell
Mom - Mamie
Malory - Sophie
Beth P. - Sophie, Nikki, or Chloe
Other suggestion have been Scarlett, Geniveve, Macy, Gabby (don't worry Adrienne), Murphy, Lilah,Fergie,Maxie...,so, anyone got any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Anonymous said...

the list continues...,
Janice - Buttons of Sugar Baby
Judy - Zoey
Aunt GiGi - CoCo, Jasmine (Jazzy), Angel (Angie), Molly, Addie, Maddie, Missy, Jenni
Laurie - Demi,Tallulah, Rumour, Halle, Jade, T-Dog,China
Kelley and AK - Gracie

Anonymous said...

Gracie is a good name. You should name her that.