Anna Kate was so excited because she got a package today from her cousin Jamie who lives in Alabama. Look at this precious t-shirt she appliqued Anna Kate's initials on! Great job Jamie! I told Anna Kate we'd take her picture in it, so of course she had to apply lip gloss ( I have no idea 'Beth' who she gets that from, heehee), as you can see she loves her shirt. I can't wait to get her to do some pillows for me. THANK YOU Miss Jamie Rae ( :


Monday, July 28, 2008
The Mailman brought Anna Kate a surprise!
Posted by The Walker's at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
awww! I love it on her :). she is so tan too. I can't believe it already got there. you are very welcome for it. I had fun making it. thanks for taking a picture of her with it on. love y'all!
Nope, have no idea why ANYONE would associate AK being YOUR granddaughter, knowing that lipstick and lipgloss runs in the veins! haha I love the shirt and AK just looks marvelous in it!
GAB
Post a Comment