Anna Kate's idea of 'cheering' Papaw up, but..,I think it worked!
My cute Daddy,
Faye thinks we're all nuts,
Mal and AK entertaining us,
Papaw and Anna Kate clowning around making funny faces,
so now you know where I get my silliness from, my precious Daddy,
Please keep Daddy (Claude Dillard) in your prayers and pass it on to all you know, he sees his doctor tomorrow to find out his options, but with prayer and faith, those options may surprise us. Dad is looking at the positive side now and ready to pursue whatever it takes to get past this set back. God is good, please lift Dad up. Thank you!
Monday, July 21, 2008
A welcome visit today,
Posted by The Walker's at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
AK is always good medicine for whatever is ailing you. Throw a little Mal in and it's the perfect fix! We'll keep Claude in our thoughts and prayers. Tell him I said Hello.
Beth
Post a Comment