Ugly Bat Boy is voted 'World's ugliest cat'.jpg)
Gus is voted 'World's ugliest dog'.jpg)
I don't know about you, but I would hate to wake up to one of these animals staring at me, ha!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
And the winners are........,
Posted by The Walker's at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
i'm with you...i could not wake up to those faces. definitely ugly! :)
i love your new blog template. i keep meaning to tell you that. :)
Thanks about the blog template Jamie, they have some cute ones on there, all free! There are enough on there to be able to change about ever so often too. Hope all is good with the Bakers! Love you!
I'm so glad that my little trixie dog is not in the line up for ugliest dog! ~Lol~
Just checking out ur blog. It's too cute!
-Rea Rea
Post a Comment