My friend Patti and I went to this concert to celebrate her birthday, Patty Griffin is her fav, we couldn't believe it when we found out she would be here at the Tivoli around my friends birthday and we actually were able to get tickets to a sell out. Emmylou Harris and Shawn Colvin were also very entertaining, my fav is Shawn Colvin. Buddy Miller was a wonderful addition to the group. This was a different type of concert, it was like we were in their living room listening to them jam, they were very casual and interacted with the audience. Fav song from the concert is the one I have playing on my blog now 'Crazy' with Shawn Colvin singing her version of it.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE PICKING OM ME!!!!!
PATTI
How awesome of a concert! We had a wonderful time, didn't we girlfriend?!?! Love You and Happy B-Day!
It was so wonderful!! Thank you forever!!! Love you
Patti
Post a Comment