Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Someone special is FOUR today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA KATE!!!
It was a wonderful day when you were born my little granddaughter. You were so perfect in every way, little wrinkled baby who smelled so sweet, how could I love you so much when I had just met you. Reality is, I felt I had always known you, you had just finally made your entrance into our world. Those piercing little eyes gazed into my very heart and soul, your little finger wrapped around mine felt like heaven on earth. I held innocence in my arms, knowing you were a true gift from God and a blessing to my life. I am not sure where Kelley ends and you begin in my heart precious girl, you are one of the same to me, love times two. I can't quite remember life without you Anna Kate, I think you completed mine.
Happy Birthday little one, you are truly loved.
~Gran

1 comments:

jamie b said...

What a sweet post! That's one for her to cherish for the rest of her life! :)