Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mal says,

Let it snow!

(1-4-08) Malory is home from her ski trip, she accomplished partially learning to ski, she said she made it 3/4 the way on her second day, She also said she had an awesome time.

(1-2-08) Ski trip update, Mal text us earlier to say it was snowing, then called later to tell us she had spent more time on the ground than skiing, LOL! She'll get the hang of it.

(01-01-08)Malory is a Snow Bunny the rest of the week as she went on a ski trip with the youth group at Church to Sugar and Appalachian Ski slopes in North Carolina. She never has been skiing before so this should be interesting for her, HA, we can't wait to see pictures and hear how it went! We're so excited for her that she was able to go on this trip for lots of fun and fellowship. Check out where she is by clicking on the following link, www.destination360.com/north-america/us/north-carolina/sugar-mountain-ski-resort.php

1 comments:

jamie b said...

I'm so glad she got to go ski! i've never been so I KNOW I would fall more than ski! haha