Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chattanooga Zoo

Just a few pics we took at the Zoo on Sunday afternoon. Excuse my cheezy 'animal comments' by the pics, but I can't help it, I'm in my element at a zoo! They are adding to the Zoo now, a new phase of it will be completed by summer.




Gran loves her little critter, Anna Kate

Jane and Cheetah

'Well, Ssssssnap!'

'Hello Mate, did you say Geico?'

'You're nothing but a swinger!' - 'I sware,it was only monkey buisness!'

'I'm confused, are you a big dog or a short horse?'

'Say Billy, you old goat!'

Whoa, what is this, am I seeing double? (can you believe someone would go out of the house like this?)

'R U talk'n to me?'

"Please go away'

'Hmm, bet I can make you blink human girl!'

'Bird Brain!' - 'Worm Breath!'

'Excuse me sir, can you spare some grub for a brother?'

3 comments:

jamie b said...

This post CRACKS ME UP! Especially the picture of the "animal" with the short shorts. hahaha! I love the fact you took that picture.

Glad y'all had fun at the zoo. I'm not sure I've ever been to the Chattanooga Zoo. We'll have to try that next time we're up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
When you do come up again we'll go to the zoo! There are quite a few exhibits now, (I didn't post them all), but even more to come with the new phase being built. Glad you enjoyed my 'sick' humor! Kelley about croaked when I was taking the pic of the girl, she was so afraid they would see me, haha! YOu could see her old butt crack! Anyway, love you!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I soooooo miss going places with you! Looks like a lot of fun. It wouldn't be you if there weren't the "comments". Amazing how similar people in Chattanooga & Birmingham dress! Love the fact that you were able to get the picture. Kelley should know better by now! How could you let that opportunity pass.
Mel