(04-10-08)No-No-No I cannot believe that Michael Johns was voted off IDOL, others deserved to go before him, however I didn't think he would win as the end result. If I were to predict the winner right now I would think it will be between Jason and David as the last two standing. Michael will have a musical career though just like Chris Daughtery and Bo Bice have.
Jason (dreadlocks) did do awesome last night, I still like Michael (Australian dude) however, his song choices are hurting him, David (Rocker Dude) is good, his performance last night wasn't as good as other times, but he still is able to lend his own touch to each song. I think that the ladies are lacking now, one of them will go home, they better step it up, get their game on. I'm thinking Syesha could be the one going home, but Brooke is also hanging by the balance. 
Okay, on Dancing I'd say the right one was sent home this week. I am still holding on to Marlee Marlin as my fave because she really has even more work than the others and is so determined.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My Opinion,
Posted by The Walker's at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment