I won the choice of a canvas or throw with a picture of my choice from entering the contest on Holly's blog. Yay, thanks Holly! She's having another one in a few weeks, so you should watch her blog and enter. (http://footloosedesigns.blogspot.com/ ) I can't decide on a throw or a canvas, which do you think? Leave me a comment!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I think a canvas.
Love you,
Kelley
A canvas would be something you would always have.
Mom
I think a throw would be nice. They are beautiful!
Love you
Holly
Which would you use/have a place for? A throw would come in handy, on the other hand a canvas can fill wall space nicely. Do you have any room for one? I don't think you'd go wrong either way.
Mel
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, if you happen to check this post again wanted to tell you that I decided to do a canvas. I chose to have a picture of Kelley and her Daddy from her wedding day done because I thought it would mean a lot to her. I will post it when we get it in 4-6 weeks. Thanks again Holly, glad I won the contest and can do something special for Kelley.
~Sherry
Post a Comment