I am so totally shocked that a woman with her intelligence could become so misguided, and she chooses to also lead others down the same path. She has become very powerful and has gained much respect from others, (in the past, I was one), now I wonder how she can lay her head down at night and sleep with the knowledge that she is leading others against the teachings of the Bible and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ?
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Oprah on God,
Posted by The Walker's at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Not only that, but her political influence is unbelievable! The sheer number of women that will vote for Obama (just because Oprah told them to!) is astounding. Whatever happened to the Oprah that wanted women to inform themselves and be armed with the truth? I too am disappointed and disgruntled. Although I hadn't been a watcher of the show for a long time now, I have a lot of respect for the things she tries to accomplish. I do wish she could make a little more effort to relieve some of the problems we have here in the United States. Celebrities seem to hop on the bandwagon for foreign nations and their problems (albeit they are worthy), but we have tremendous problems here in our own country that need to be addressed. I guess we should just pray for her. Maybe that is the reason for this, so that many will return to prayer? Mel
Post a Comment