Surprise, surprise, Helio won! I felt sorry for Mel B but would've felt sorry for him had he lost as well. Till next year...,wonder who the line up will be?
Okay, I was disappointed tonight, no one bowled me over, but if Marie doesn't get sent home after her performances I don't think I will be able to watch the finals. It just has to be between Helio and Mel B., I do think the problems were with the choreography more so than the dancers. What do you guys think?
Monday, November 26, 2007
Dancing with the Stars cont's...,
Posted by The Walker's at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Marie's "Doll Dance" was silly - not really dancing!!! She should not go any farther on her "personality". I am split between Helio and Mel B - either would satisfy me - but if Marie wins (surely NOT) I will be very dissapointed. ALl this being said by a non-voter who has no right to an opinion really.
Patti
Marie challenged the judges due to her being a doll maker,not sure what that meant, all the same, like it would make the silly attempt of her dance acceptable. Hello? Maybe her partner needed to cover up her lack of pazazz in her dancing by making it whimsical. True she is talented and has personality, isn't a bad dancer, not good enough to dance in a competition. Marie will be voted off (surely), it will be interesting to watch tomorrow night. She's hot for an almost 50 year old we must all admit, got to hand the woman that one.
Yes - Marie does look great - even better since the show started.Sometimes her "personality" seems almost manic!! I have decided that Mel really needs to win - watched her first dance again and she looked like the pro women dancers.
Patti
I wasn't overly impressed with anyone last night either, but I just love Helio no matter what. If Marie wins I think it's only b/c of her hundreds of family members voting :) :)
You're right Jamie, and the QVC viewers who are like a cult following and would vote for her no matter what. That's where she sells her dolls that she designs.
Yay Helio! :)
Post a Comment