May your stuffing be tasty and your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy have never a lump.
May your veggies be delicious and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Happy Turkey Day!
Posted by The Walker's at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Love the picture. Have a great Thanksgiving. ~Annessa
Yep, just as I suspected ya'll are a couple of turkeys!
I did not know ya'll had gone to the beach
Patti
Hello Patti,
I'm sing'n the beach turkey song,
Yeah,Im'a wear'n a thong but not for long,
It's in my stuff'n where it don't belong.
I know I look good but what the heck,
look at my husband, old turkey neck!
Sing'n gobble gobble, and click click,
This picture and song is oh so sick!
(Can't wait to see you girl,hurry on to town!)
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all and may I say you two have never looked better!
Laurie
who made that fabulous turkey picture. that person must be a genius!! bwahah!! just kidding. i hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love the song to mom!!
Meg
Post a Comment