Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dancing with the Stars


I must admit I'm going to miss Cameron Mathis (the little hottie), but admit his time was up. Who do you think will go home next? I'm kind of thinking it may be Jennie Garth (sorry Jamie) I know you are a fan. Also, who do you think will win it folks?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Melanie B. will win, she is not my fav as personality goes, but she does seem to have the talent to dance.

Anonymous said...

I think it will come down to Helio and Mel and Mel will win. I think next off will be Jennie. I think Mel will win because she is just so naturally talented and wears thongs.

Patti

Anonymous said...

Aunt Anita

Probably Marie next to be voted off but wish that she would win

jamie b said...

No problem! I've become a Helio fan! :)

I think Jennie will go too! I thought she may go last night.

Anonymous said...

I think Jennie should be next. It will between Helio and Mel. Mel seems to have the moves.

Anonymous said...

I predict Mel and Helio as the finalist while Mel will win. Thinking Jennie voted off next. Jennie and Marie do not have the driving force of Mel and Helio.

Anonymous said...

I think Jennie will go next although she is better than Marie. I am hoping Helio will win.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Well all, we were right this week with our opinions of who would be voted off the show, if you check this comment this week, who do you think will go next week...,I am going to say Marie although she had a HUGE fan base (due to QVC too), Mel B and Helio need to compete for the title, they just seem to have the moves naturally.
What do you think?