I walked past my sleeping little angel 'Izzy' on my way to take a pic of the Christmas Tree, bet she's dreaming of sugar plums or something I thought...,I need to get her some special dog treats for Christmas,
Okay, I have the camera focused, (snap), wait a minute, what is that under the tree....,

I look back at Izzy, she's also looking at me like, 'wonder if she saw the present I left her under the tree since we've been talking homemade gifts around this place?'

I took another pic for evidence (for those of you who think I exxagerate that my new dog has ADD or Mad Cow disease), turned back around with contempt on my face to scold Izzy,

To find her(yeah, she's smart in an evil kind of way), asleep one second after she was looking at me, look at her with her face covered and eyes drawn tight as though asleep! Anyone want a Puggle real cheap? She's real cute ya'll. I'm teasing, she's got aways to go, and she can be a challenge, but we love her all the same.
Okay, I have the camera focused, (snap), wait a minute, what is that under the tree....,
I look back at Izzy, she's also looking at me like, 'wonder if she saw the present I left her under the tree since we've been talking homemade gifts around this place?'
I took another pic for evidence (for those of you who think I exxagerate that my new dog has ADD or Mad Cow disease), turned back around with contempt on my face to scold Izzy,
To find her(yeah, she's smart in an evil kind of way), asleep one second after she was looking at me, look at her with her face covered and eyes drawn tight as though asleep! Anyone want a Puggle real cheap? She's real cute ya'll. I'm teasing, she's got aways to go, and she can be a challenge, but we love her all the same.









2 comments:
dogs! you gotta love em i guess :) she sure is cute and has grown so much!
True to form, you have another "unique" pet! Do you think they find you on their own, or does some evil force send them to you?
Post a Comment