Friday, December 7, 2007

Handmade Gifts for Christmas,Maxi Pad House Shoes, Tampon Reindeer earrings,and Tampon Snowmen Braclelets,

My Dearest Friends and Family,
Somewhat embarrassing to admit, Christmas cash is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below.

How to make bedroom slippers out of Maxi Pads:

You will need four maxi pads to make a pair.
Two get laid out flat for the foot part.
The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing),etc..

These slippers are:
*Soft and Hygienic
*Non-slip grip strips on the soles
*Built in deodorant feature to keep feet fresh
*No more bending over to mop up spills
*Disposable and biodegradable
*Environmentally safe
*Three convenient sizes, (1) Regular (2) Light (3) Heavy Duty

Below is a photo of the first pair I made so you can see the nifty slippers for yourself,


Ho Ho Ho, Just kidding, I got you, didn't I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my Dearest Friend Patti,
After reading your comment on this blog entry, my motto is, ask and you shall receive! As you can see from the below picture I made you a pair of Christmas Tampon Earrings. They are wonderful multi-taskers as well as just earrings, if you need ear plugs -there you go, if you have a nose bleed - well there you go again. Nothing is too good for MY FRIENDS!


Merry Christmas!


Okay, Patti's daughter Meg (who I affectionately call 'Cookie' from her childhood) requested a tampon bracelet, I cannot deny my Cookie, so...,Looky, looky, looky, just for Cookie! A Snowman Bracelet. Hope you like. LOL! 'Santa's workshop is officially closed', says Sherry Elf - The Senior Feminine Product Jewelery and House Slipper Maker, so HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I do hope everyone knows I am totally joking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want tampon earrings!!

Patti

Anonymous said...

i'm looking for a bracelet myself! too funny!! you're a riot!!

Meg

Anonymous said...

Sherry,

They are lovely!!!Once again, your kindness and creativity shine for us all to enjoy. I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

Love, Patti

Anonymous said...

bwahaha!!! that's so hysterical!! we're gonna be livin' in style.

Meg

Anonymous said...

the funny thing is - THEY ARE CUTE!!!!!! I bet AK want to wear them!!! SOunds like Meg is planning on it!!! You are so funny. I love you.

Patti