Monday, December 10, 2007

A New Christmas Project,

Okay friends, family, and blog viewers, I have yet another Christmas project in the works to present to you very soon. This is called Project 'ASK', what is Project ASK you ask, (ASK stands for Anna Kate, Sherry, and Kelley by the way), we are driving around (yes another Christmas Tradition) and looking at peoples Christmas decorations, we are taking pics of the ones that rank up there with Chevy Chases - 'Christmas Vacation' home deco., once we feel we have taken the best of the best I will post them to share with all of you, I will then ask you to please vote on Project ASK at that time so we can announce the winner of the title , 'Well Lit 2007' for project ASK's first annual contest. Be watching for the post! (My friend Laurie will be so proud of me), she expects these things from her quirky friend).

0 comments: