Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A few pics to share,

Christmas Eve with the GrandGirls, getting ready for Santa! Uh-oh, NAUGHTY???

Nah, Sugar and Spice, and everything NICE!!!


What do you mean Santa gets the last two cookies?



Santa was feeling generous, even Devil Dog 'Izzy' got a gift.




Show me the money Big Pa!





Pretty Woman, my Mom, can you believe she is a great grandmother?





I Got a wagon, now if I could just get someone to pull me around.







Meg, Peggie, Eva (Mom), and David, (3 sisters and a brother)








PaPaw Dillard (my Dad) and Anna Kate








PaPaw and his girls.











PaPaw and Nana Faye (his main squeeze)











Kelly, Bubba, and Anna Kate



We had a nice Christmas spent with family. Had too much to eat, got lots of Goodies, felt the love. Now we're thinking of New Year's Resolutions, hmmm, if you'd like to share yours I'd love to hear them!










3 comments:

The Englands said...

oh my gosh how precious. those girls are just two peas in a pod. we need to come up with our own holiday that isn't a "holiday" so that we can all get together every year!

jamie b said...

I love all of these pictures! Looks like a wonderful Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

I have two resolutions. One lose weight (haha) and two have lunch with my friend Sherry.

Laurie