Check out 'Oprah and Gayle's Spa Adventures' video, they're a hoot. I can relate to this friendship as I am fortunate enough to have two friends I have adventures with (Patti and Mel, you know who you are! LOL) So, move over Thelma and Louise, Lucy and Ethel, it's now Oprah and Gayle. Click on the link, http://www.oprah.com/
Oprahs Fav Things 2008 list has offically started, some awesome things on it, I can hear the 'Homemedics Massager' and 'Aqua di Parma Cologne' calling my name!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Oprah and Gayle's Spa Adventures,
Posted by The Walker's at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Thanks for keeping me informed with the O List I don't get to watch the show much anymore so going on the website I am able to know when to tivo.
Since this was anonymous I don't know who left the comment, but I will say I have been surprised by all the hits the blog has gotten due to the two posts I made about Oprah's shows. Everyone loves Oprah.
Post a Comment